ALCAR (Acetyl L-Carnitine)
ALCAR is an acetylated and highly bioavailable version of Carnitine, with the ability to cross the blood-brain barrier. ALCAR has been shown to support cellular energy production in the mitochondria and acts as a precursor to the neurotransmitter, acetylcholine (AKA the memory neurotransmitter).
- May enhance cognition and focus
- May increase energy & physical performance
- May promote brain health and slow age-related cognitive decline
- May reduce fatigue and assist with depression
- Has shown to have strong neuroprotective properties