Alpha Lipoic Acid can be found in different food sources such as organ meat, spinach, broccoli, yeast, and potatoes. This anti-oxidant has been shown to offer nootropic benefits. By supplementing with this naturally occurring anti-oxidant, you may be able to boost acetylcholine and improve overall cognition and memory.
- Support Mitochondrial Production
- Neutralize Free Radicals & Oxidative Damage
- Promote Neuronal Regeneration
- Decrease Inflammation
- May aid in blood sugar control
- May promote healthy nerve function