Apigenin is an active ingredient in Chamomile, which has been used for centuries in tea to help ease the effects of anxiety, harmful stress, and insomnia. Studies have shown that Apigenin may reduce inflammation and oxidative stress within the body, which may have anti-aging benefits. Other natural sources of Apigenin include: parsley, cilantro, spinach, celery, onions, oranges, kumquats, thyme, oregano, passionflower, spearmint, basil, and more.
- May assist with mood support
- May reduce anxiety and stress
- May support sleep and reduce insomnia
- May assist with pain management due to high antioxidants
- Supports heart health
- May have cognitive-enhancing effects due to high antioxidants