TUDCA is an advanced natural supplement that has been used for centuries to improve and assist healthy liver function. TUDCA may have many potential health benefits which may include brain health, heart health, digestive health, cellular support and more.
The liver performs many important processes and takes the brunt of the work for the digestive system. By ensuring the liver gets the needed support. the benefits will be felt throughout the body. Research shows that TUDCA has been found to support healthy liver enzymes. Further research indicates that TUDCA may be assist with the backup of bile acid in the liver.
Studies and reports indicate that TUDCA may:
- Increase Healthy Liver Function
- Supports Liver Detoxification
- Supports Metabolic Health
- Aid Gut Health & Digestion
- Increase healthy cholesterol levels
- May support insulin sensitivity
- May increase cell regeneration
- When to take TUDCA: If you’re wondering about when to take TUDCA, we recommend one to three times daily with meals. It may be taken with or without food. We recommend taking it with food to support absorption. If your gallbladder has been removed, taking it with food may aid in digestion. Research shows TUDCA's benefits occur anywhere from one to six months of daily use.
- TUDCA before/after drinking: During and after, yes. Using TUDCA at the same time as drinking alcohol or for rehabilitative effects after drinking has been shown to potentially protect the liver. However, attempting to "pre-load" TUDCA before drinking is strongly discouraged.